Lupe Sujey Cuevas - new favourite of mine?

4:35 Unknown 0 Comments

A while ago, I have discovered this beautiful girl! Her name is Lupe and makes beauty and fashion related videos. They are in a really high quality and her makeup skills are just flawless!


This girl "stole my heart", because I also like her vintage style and the way she does her makeup. I hope one day I will be as good as she is. :)

And yeah she has a twin sister, Rosy Melina, and she is awesome too. I really recommend to you to check out their channels, videos and instagrams.



They both do really good content, which nowadays is hard to find on youtube. BUT if you are searching for really good stuff, really well made, and you are passionate about makeup, fashion, vintage style, definitely check them out.

And yeah, the taste in music is another plus! :)    When you look at their instagram, especially Lupes, you will find a lot of short videos of products she received and the editing she did on them, I am so speechless. I can´t even describe what a great job is she doing, and of course Rosy too.

Link to their channels and instagrams are under the video. :) Have a nice day! :)







Lupe:
Youtube: Lupes channel
Instagram: Lupes instagram

RosyMelina:

Youtube: Rosys channel

Instagram: Rosys Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments: